Feb 18, 2018
02/17/2018 - In this episode, the Station 71 hosts discuss pin
trading history, etiquette, and how you can get your collection
- Getting Started
- Starter Sets are available in the parks and include four pins
and a lanyard for $30
- Trade with any Cast Member wearing a lanyard - a great way
to interact with Cast Members, especially kids.
- Green Lanyards mean only children can trade
- Check stores and hotels for Pin Boards
- Guests are allowed to trade two pins per Cast Member per
- Special Pin Types
- Mystery Sets
- Lanyard Series (Hidden Mickey) - Cast Member Exclusives
- Special Events
- Passholder Exclusives
- Disney Visa Cardholders Exclusives
- D23 Member Exclusives
- AP (Artist Proof) Pins - Manufacturing test run pins. Stamped
AP on the back, generally limited edition of less than 25 per pin
design. Highly collectable.
- Scrappers or unofficial Disney pins can be bought for a
fraction of the cost of official ones.
- General opinion is to avoid them as eventually other guests
will likely be the ones to end up with them.
- Pin Trading Locations
- Pin boards
- pin strollers
- Cast lanyards
Find us online at: